Complaint Review: Talk radio network

• Reported By: Florence South Carolina
  • Talk radio network
    talkradionetwork.com
    Central Point, Oregon

Talkradionetwork ripoff Does Not Work. I don't know what the problem is but not worth the money Central Point Oregon

First of all. I don't think they are being deceitful. But I paid a year subscription to listen to certain broadcasts "24 hours a day."

About 50% of the time, it's not working or bleeps wo you can't listen to it. They used to respond quickly, now they don't seem to care.

Today I tried to listen and its down.

Let me add. I have done broadcasting over the interent for a pro hockey team. I listen to a lot of internet radio and I am a web and PC guy so I know what I am doing. I cannot explain why they are the only one that consistently does not work or skips while it is playing.

Most of their responses say I am choosing the wrong speed. Sorry, I know what I am doing and how to choose a cable modem instead of a dial up when I have cable.

Ironically, it use to be free and ALWAYS worked. Since it became pay, it is down, especially on weekends. I can count on it being down every weekend.

Still no reponse today and I reported they are down earlier and left phone messages.

Fraud? I doubt it. Incomptence or laziness is more likely. I have give them the benefit of the doubt although I am the paying customer. But my patience is up.

Don't waste your money on this broadcast. It doesn't work.

Elad
Florence, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2004 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talk-radio-network/central-point-oregon-97502/talkradionetwork-ripoff-does-not-work-i-dont-know-what-the-problem-is-but-not-worth-the-95589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content