Report: #1020096

Complaint Review: TapOutXT

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Reported By: Nlj65 — GREENSBORO North Carolina U.S.A.
  • TapOutXT

Internet
    United States of America

TapOutXT TapOutXT - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - Questionable Billing Procedures Internet

When I first purchased TapoutXT I was extremely excited. But, just recently, I received a collection letter saying that I owed money. Tapout never directly contacted me. They just handed a bill straight over to this agency. I called Tapout and found out that I had an additional payment that I didn't realize I didn't pay. I was hoping to pay though Tapout and then make an additional purchase of gloves, vitamins and a pad.

The customer service rep was rude as he huffed and sighed on the phone about paying what I owed through the collection agency. It was evident that he just wanted me off the phone.

I've paid the bill through the agency. But, I won't be buying any additional products through Tapout. Their customer service leaves plenty to be desired in providing satisfaction to it's customers.

After experiencing excellent customer service from Beachbody several times in the past, I guess I expected too much from Tapout. I'm highly disappointed and will probably sell my DVD's and continue to work with Beachbody products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tapoutxt/internet/tapoutxt-tapoutxt-bad-customer-service-questionable-billing-procedures-internet-1020096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content