Complaint Review: tbdress.com

• tbdress.com
    Room 206,HengFeng Plaza,TongJing North Road,No 26
    Internet
    United States of America

tbdress.com Poor quality bridal dresses with unproper measurings. Unprofessional sevice and absolutely unresponsive to unsatisfied customers! Jin Chang district, Su Zhou, Jiang Su., Internet

. [continued below]....
....I ordered three dresses for my wedding to choose from due to the low price point from this provider. However, I wasn't able to either fit in or simply like one of them. Why?:

- Because one was too small (although I measured myself before placing an order). And when I've sent them photos of the dress and myself, the customer service representative said the dress is made the size I ordered)!

-Quality of the second is so poor that in several spots threads are out of the fabric and there are even wholes in three places!

-Also, all of the dresses do not correspond to the images on the site (tbdress.com) especially at the back/hip areas!

I've sent to the customer services email address' several messages asking for return/refund approval, but got only few regarding the first dress I got (I sent the dress and awaiting the final decision)! For two other dresses - no response what so ever!

I am now owe to the credit card company a serious amount (but cannot do anything but pay for not to ruin my almost perfect credit score) and have two dresses I won't ever wear even if paid!

Don't EVER order anything from those guys, you won't get neither quality nor responses if unsatisfied with your purchase!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tbdresscom/internet/tbdresscom-poor-quality-bridal-dresses-with-unproper-measurings-unprofessional-sevice-a-831716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content