Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

A flyer was sent to my fiance's work.  We were planning our honeymoon so we decided to give them a call.  We spoke to David 888-710-1184 X312 OR X123.  I was told over the phone the first extension and in a confirmation email the second extension.

We decided to book the trip to Hawaii.  He would NOT take credit card info, so he took our banking info. He sent us to a third party to record our conversation.  I can not even remember what this women was saying, but it had to do with extra fees and how to book and things like that.  They said I would receive my confirmation 24 to 48 hours and that I could cancel within 72.  I received my confirmation over 48 hours later and when I tried to call and cancel, they hung up on me several times.  I did talk with David and said I wanted to cancel, he said oh that's too bad, it's such a great trip and that he would transfer me to customer service.  Again hung up on.  DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.  Please!

I have spent several hours trying to dispute the charge and file police reports.  It is too good to be true.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tci-wholesale-travel/internet/tci-wholesale-travel-trp-pros-unleashed-services-tci-travel-scam-internet-949935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCI Wholesale Travel