Complaint Review: team usa credit repair

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014
  • Reported By: mark — valencia California
  • team usa credit repair
    4535 W Sahara Ave #214
    las vegas, Nevada
    USA

team usa credit repair michael parsons He promised to repair my credit or refund me. He did neither. las vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Status update

Michael Parsons said he could reapir my credit. I signed up with his service through a sophisticated website and was promised to receive a book and CD as a self help guide. The guide was what I was actually paying for. There was a secondary refundable service fee. The add'l fee was refundable if results were had, none were. I did not receive the info guide either. After four months he did try to at least correct addresses and names on my report but no where near as promised and with no results. My names and addresses are still wrong, if anything my score is lower because of all the activity. The more derragatory on my credit history was never touched. I asked for the info guide at least three times and for my refund of the service fee at least six times, I've still received neither.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/team-usa-credit-repair/las-vegas-nevada/team-usa-credit-repair-michael-parsons-he-promised-to-repair-my-credit-or-refund-me-he-d-1134876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Status update

AUTHOR: mxbrown - ()

I was contacted by Jason Moore from Team USA Credit Repair. My original agent from the company no longer works for Team USA and I was sent a  refund. Team USA Credit Repair came through with their promise. Ultimately, everything worked out great. Thanks Jason for the your service.