Complaint Review: Tech-24
Tech-24 Liars, Cheats & Thieves! Alexandria, Virginia
Brian Allman, the former sales manager for Tech-24, who was fired from his $130,000.00 a year sales managers position, after bringing to the attention of the IRS, the criminal activities of Tech-24 has alleged the following in his law suit;
Tech-24 is a scam and was simply incorporated for the benefit of the shareholders and directors of Foodservice Technologies, Incorporated and designed solely to cheat the United States Treasury and the governments of Maryland, the District of Columbia and this Commonwealth.
Allmans investigation revealed the following;
* From 1990 to December 16, 1994, FSTI (Tech-24) operated illegally in this great Commonwealth, the District of Columbia and in the State of Maryland. FSTI did not register in the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia until December of 2007, some 17 years later after starting their business.
* Whites father never held the required tradesmen licenses in Virginia. The truth was that no one held the required Virginia class contractors licenses in Virginia, nor the required contractors licenses in Maryland and the District of Columbia. Yet FSTI routinely, and illegally, provided heating and air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, building and installation services all across this great Commonwealth and into Maryland and the District of Columbia representing themselves, at all times, as a licensed contractor/business, but knowing, at all times, that they were breaking the law by operating illegally. Desperate to continue to operate as an illegal company, but posing as a lawful company, Tech-24, on May 30, 2006, entered into an agreement with Raymond Gignac, a master plumbing, to use his plumbing license for the next two years and to pay him $1,000.00 a month.
* As Whites illegal business grew, White and his father began to argue about expansion and the direction of the business. Russell Arlie White then suffered a serious heat attack and decided that he wanted to retire to the outer banks of North Carolina. Tech-24 brought Whites stock for $250,000.00. However, according to Moore, White never reported the $250,000.00 gain to the IRS or to the taxing authorities in Virginia. Whites small home improvement business in the outer banks failed. As White was running out of money, Moore talked White into returning to Tech-24 as the department manager for the installation/improvement department. White was also given a seat on the board of directors and became its secretary.
* Allman discovered that while the Whites were drinking alcohol at a local Alexandria restaurant, they befriended the bar tender there named Jean Carlo Viteri. Viteri operated an illegal contracting business in the day time hours and had dreams of becoming a master plumber. Viteri owned and operated an illegal company called Rapid Repair. Viteri began working for FSTI as a sub-contractor. White illegally paid Viteri as much as $50,000.00 every two weeks for various sub-contracting jobs. Soon, Viteri and White agree to work together. Viteri and White begin splitting the profits. In 1998, White attempted to convince Viteri to join FSTI as a full time employee. Viteri wanted stock in FSTI. White agreed. Viteri paid $250,000.00 for FSTI stock. Viteri waived $50,000.00 that FSTI owed him, which was never reported to the IRS, worked for free for one year. Viteri, who claimed not to trust banks, walked into FSTI and gave White $80,000.00 in cash, in a shoe box, for the remaining money owed for the stock. White, Reed and Moore fought over the cash. The remaining $80,000.00 was never reported to the IRS.
* Allman further discovered that FSTI claimed in excess of $3,000.00 a month in parking tickets which they had done for years literally cheating the Federal and Virginia government out of $100,000.00 plus in taxes, allowed certain employees to participate in their 401k program while refusing others to participate, awarded gifts, cash and trips to employees without reporting these gifts on the respective employees W-2 forms, as required by law, allowed each shareholder to spent $10,000.00 a year on a company credit card and then reported these personal expenses as business expenses, provided vehicles to employees without claiming the required portion for personal use as required by the IRS, to taking personal trips and writing them off as business expenses, to having expensive parties and hiding these expenses as other legitimate taxable business expenses on their federal and state income tax return, to performing electrical work in the District of Columbia without the required contractors license, to performing plumbing work in various jurisdictions in Maryland without the required municipal license to claiming marketing expensive when there were no marketing purchases, to writing off bad debt when there was no bad debt to write off, to renting a house in Virginia Beach so that friends and family members could go to the beach for free, to going to Dallas Cowboy football games, and to making up categories on employees expense reports to hide their false expenses from governmental taxing authorities. FSTI even went as far as to build offices in their Atlee warehouse space without the required building permits.
* On August 8, 2010, FSTI entered into an agreement with U.S. Foodservice, Incorporated. Part of that agreement required FSTI to service and to make repairs in the State of North Carolina and West Virginia. FSTI was not authorized to transact business in West Virginia and/or North Carolina nor did they hold the required state contractors licenses for West Virginia and/or North Carolina. Allman got into an argument with President White about this contract and informed him that it was illegal to perform the contractual duties as FSTI needed authority to transact business, as well as contractors licenses, in those states to be in compliance with their laws. White told me; f*** em. I am not going to jeopardize getting this contract by telling US Foodservice that we dont have a license in West Virginia and North Carolina. We will never get caught.
* Tech-24 began sending their employees into West Virginia and North Carolina illegally. Allman pleaded with President White to let him spend some of his time getting FSTI legal in these two states. White refused to answer Allmans request. Allman and Whites friendship and business relationship began to deteriorate for Allman refused to be involved in any type of criminal activity.
* A jury trial date has been set for May 7, 2012 in the Circuit Court of Fairfax County. Allman's law suit claims that Tech-24 owes him in excess of $165,000.00 in sales commissions. In the course of this litigation, Allman has rejected an $82,000.00 settlement offer because Tech-24s lawyer is demanding him to acknowledge that no crimes were committed. Allman has refused to do so and informed Tech-24s lawyer that he will never do thateven for 82 trillion dollars! Allman's pleadings are true and he looks forward to his day in court to prove his allegations.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tech-24/alexandria-virginia-22304/tech-24-liars-cheats-thieves-alexandria-virginia-810678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: