Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:NYC New York
TECHONdigital.com
83 Ave O Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

TECHONdigital.com Fraud MUST READ Contact Info TAKE ACTION BEWARE TAKE ACTION Brooklyn New York

I should have read the reports like from here

(((ROR REDACTED)))

I checked out there site for a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T70 which it said it was in stock and still does as of today. I called them and to place an order over the phone and they had a very high pressure bait and switch salesmen claiming I HAVE to have there warranty, have to buy a battery and memory and everything else. I said no to all then they hung up. I was confused since they didn't confirm anything else and they hung up. The next day I got an email saying the order was cancelled because it was "OUT OF STOCK" So I check the website again and it still says in stock and I called them and they said it was in stock but then I ask about my order and once I give that number to them they hang up. Now they won't talk to me. So I reported them at bbb.org also www.ic3.gov also I'm going to write a letter with the screen shot I took and audio recording of them saying its in stock repeatedly to the new york attorny general. If enough people take action other then just posting here then something can be done to shut these people down and hold them accountable for there actions.

by the way here is companys owners name, address and phone number
whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=techondigital&tld=com

steve
NYC, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/techondigitalcom/brooklyn-new-york-11204/techondigitalcom-fraud-must-read-contact-info-take-action-beware-take-action-brooklyn-new-291644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECHONdigital.com