• Report: #184892
Complaint Review:

Texas Attorney General Child Support

  • Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

  • Reported By:Houston Texas
Texas Attorney General Child Support
Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Attorney General Child Support Ripoff The Texas State Agency that Doesn't Austin Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Try Filing NOW Before the Statute of Limitations Run

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

Example of the Texas Attorneys Office at collecting child support for the many children and mothers who are doing with out because of DEAD BEAT DADS.

Henry Alton Ferguson Jr. has a job, has land, has a new house and a nice bank account, because he is a dead bead dad who has refused to pay a court ordered amount of $9,427.99 plus 6% interest per year for 10 years.

HOWEVER, the Attorney Generals Office filed a lien on Mr. Ferguson's land, not for the $9,427.99 but for $50.00 which Dead Beat Dad Ferguson paid and the lien was released.

Plus, Dead Bead Dad Ferguson told the Attorney Generals Office that he was not working, and they took his word for it. The AG's office does not have investigators? Plus they talked to my daughter as if she were the one owing the money.


I have been a Paralegal in many areas of the law for 15 years and I am ashamed of the treatment given mothers in favor of DEAD BEAT DADS

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-attorney-general-child-support/austin-texas/texas-attorney-general-child-support-ripoff-the-texas-state-agency-that-doesnt-austin-tex-184892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Attorney General Child Support

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Try Filing NOW Before the Statute of Limitations Run

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

I am NOT an attorney but I do know B.S. when I see it.

Your EX must have been in the same organization with whoever was supposed to investigate him.

You need to check back with the Attorney General's office. THEY HAVE A WHOLE NEW CREW IN THERE!

Some fool wasn't paying attention and obviously filed the WRONG paperwork!

Why can't you contact the original district court judge and tell him or her that the bum isn't paying child support and request that he or she take legal action on it. They can.

Even better, take your story to the National Enquirer tabloid. They LOVE doing stories about deadbeat dads and for him to be in the Enquirer --just the shame of that alone!

I would gather the paperwork and go to the Travis county law library which is catty corner to the main Courthouse and see what I could do about filing PRO SE for Child Support and tell the judge that the ex is not paying!

Also, alert the news media, the TV stations, the daily newspaper,etc. and tel them.

There are a lot o things you can do !

I am NOT an attorney but maybe you better check with a good family attorney or go to one of those law clinics where they have lawyers for the poor who can and do give legal advice.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?