Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By:Wolfe City Texas
Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services-Hunt County, Texas
2500 Stonewall St. Greenville, Texas, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services-Hunt County, Texas Texas CPS kidnapped my five children Greenville, Texas

*General Comment: I to had my child taken from me in greenville

*Consumer Comment: Rally Against CPS

*General Comment: greenville tx cps kidnapped my kids

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cps victim

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Amanda E. Kennedy representative of the Texas CPS, acted upon the exaggerated and outlandish report by Hunt County, Texas Sherriff's Department Deputy Sgt. Nathan Ehrhart and at the behest of her supervisor, Michelle Koia kidnapped my five children from my, slightly less than clean, home with no evidence of immediate threat to physical health and safety as required by state law. Then, conspiring as armed thugs in the kidnapping, three of the Sherriff's Dept. deputies; Ehrhart, Sanders and Landrith prevented my father, the kids paternal grandfather from claiming his right to the children.

No cause for removal under the state law and then lying to a judge to obtain an emergency order-after the fact!!! Guilty, all of them!!!

Then, due to lack of funds to obtain councel before the full adversary hearing, I get steamrolled by the system. I informed the 'Honorable' Virginia Schnaur that I would be in propera persona(pro per), not pro se. The Plaintiff's attorney, the children's ad litem and the judge all proceeded as if I were pro se. I wanted no one on top of my name so as to have my sworn statements(affadavit's-declarations of corrections of their affadavit's) to actually count toward the record. Also, I was never informed that there would be witness testimony. The plaintiff's witnesses were all asked specific questions to make me look like a horrable father in the eyes of the judge. I had only one(witness) at hand; my great aunt.

In actuality, I have a host of people that would testify in my defense. The plaintiff was allowed to have their witness hand pick from my evidense-that can't be right. Malicious prosecution, anyone? Judicial misconduct, even? When pressed for actual evidence and/or documentation to back their claim, the petitioner had non, of course. This miscarriage of justice was allowed by the cps and state supremacist judge to continue. She ordered me to follow CPS's service plan, as was her plan all along. The hearing was just to hold the illusion of legality.

I need help and fast. My children's future depends upon it.

Jason
Wolfe City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-department-of-child-and-family-protective-services-hunt-county-texas/greenville-texas-texas-75401/texas-department-of-child-and-family-protective-services-hunt-county-texas-texas-cps-kidn-356079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services-Hunt County, Texas

#1 General Comment

I to had my child taken from me in greenville

AUTHOR: Teri - (USA)

My son was taken in mid 90s for neglect of supervision BC I did not want him to be left with an abusive family member when I was arrested for a bounced check I did not know I had. I had done everything they had asked me to do to get my son back. But when I went to court like you I was railroaded. Was not told I needed a attorney or needed witnesses on my behalf and was treated like I was a common criminal for a small offense and instead of putting him in harms way I was trying to protect him by letting them put him in boles home temporarily. While I was in court was told by the judge and CPS my family claimed my son was abused by me and my husband! And I was a drug addicted. And my husband hit my son in the chest with his fist! Which was lies! According to my family they never talked to them. This is and always been a legal tactic way to steal our children! My legal rights were taken away from me. My son was moved from home to home every time he got close to anyone of his foster parents to the point to where he became angry! And strikes out against his foster parents and then me! He's so angry still at 28 he won't even talk to me or let me see my grandson Thanks GREENVILLE CPS AND COURTS! They told him I didn't love or want him on a daily basis!!! To break him

Rally Against CPS

AUTHOR: Marie - ()

League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will be having a rally to help families who suffer from the abusive activities of CPS. LULAC helps individuals and families who are experiencing civil rights violations within judicial, criminal and social administrators. We are asking for anyone who has experienced abusive acts by CPS to attend this rally and get informed about your civil rights.

Join us to stop the abuse of power by CPS.

Rally Details

Rally will be on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rally begins at 7:30 am to 10:00 am

At the Cadena-Reeves Courthouse

300 Dolorosa, San Antonio, Texas 78205

(back entrance at the corner of Nueva St. and So. Flores)

(((email redacted)))

#3 General Comment

greenville tx cps kidnapped my kids

AUTHOR: misty - (United States of America)

LIke you i have 2 small kids cps has taken in hunt county. I dont know what to do i have set back the last year and let them distroy my life. They took my joy the breath of my life and now i dont know what to do this is 2012 there another kind of human. Please help

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cps victim

AUTHOR: CPS victim - (United States of America)

Did you get your children back?
I'm in same situation as you were
I need advice any input contact me
jailmedic2000@yahoo.com