Complaint Review: TGM Digital, Inc. ,Supacam

• Reported By: Cumming Georgia
  • TGM Digital, Inc. ,Supacam
    360 Mobil Ave. Suite 102-A, Camarillo, California 93010
    Santa Monica, California

TGM Digital, Inc. ,Supacam, Supacam technical support does not exist! Camarilla, Santa Monica California

In 2004, I purchased my first Supacam at a trade show. From that purchase, two more were purchased by my employees. We loved them! I eventually gave my first one to my daughter to video my granddaughter.

I have now purchased my second one, without checking out or questioning this company. The camera arrived and I immediately began taking videos. I began noticing some background noise in all the videos. It sounded like an old 8-Track tape, without its tape dragging across the rollers.

Still not expecting any problem, I attempted to contact Supacam technical support. I sent multiple messages to their main phone number and their technical support phone number. I sent several e-mails. It has been over a week and not one reply from any of these. I have even called them multiple times in a row. No human ever answers the phone. It always goes to voice mail.

They have a limited return policy; requiring the customer to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from them, prior to returning an item. Since I am unable to reach anyone, I am reluctant to return the camera, as I don't want to be without the camera AND the money.

At this point, I am disappointed and frustrated at this company for treating any customer, much less a return customer, this way. As I said before, I never gave it a second thought when it came to making a second purchase with them. However, if they do not resolve this, I will make it a point to get the word out about their nonexistent customer service.

Jyll
Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tgm-digital-inc-supacam/santa-monica-california-90404/tgm-digital-inc-supacam-supacam-technical-support-does-not-exist-camarilla-santa-mon-454653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content