Report: #195838

• Reported By: Tillamook Oregon
  • The Angel Society - Personal Assistance Award
    P.O. Box 3925
    Las Vegas, Nevada

The Angel Society - Personal Assistance Award letter misleading, misrepresentation, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: Michelle Chalon: Real Psychic

*Author of original report: Refund received

I received a letter from The Angel Society stating that I was to be the recipient of a Personal Assistance Award and all I had to do was send in a one time fee of $25.00. I was skeptical but the wording was benign and sounded like they were offering financial assistance or a grant or something but they did not specify what kind of assistance I would receive.

I took a chance and sent them a check, about three weeks later I received a Private Angel Report from Michelle Chalon the founder who claims to be a Clairvoyant and Angel Communicator. Long story short, the assistance she is offering is Occultic by methods such as Astrology, Tarot Cards, Numerology, Telepathy, Contact with your personal guardian Angel etc.

I realize there are people that believe in this and would like to pursue such an endeavor, I however do not, this goes against everything I believe in and I am offended that their contact letter was so intentionally deceptive. I have written to them and requested a refund but it remains to be seen whether I receive it or not.

Todd
Tillamook, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2006 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-angel-society-personal-assistance-award/las-vegas-nevada-89127/the-angel-society-personal-assistance-award-letter-misleading-misrepresentation-ripoff-195838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Michelle Chalon: Real Psychic

AUTHOR: Darrin Pegram - (United States of America)

In 2005 I too received the report from Michelle Chalon regarding Angelic assistance. She was also correct about my problems and an Angel, a presence, did appear the first time I did the suggested ceremony that she sent me in response to the $25 fee. I suggest anyone allow her to use her powers to assist you. I cannot reveal the name of the Angel that is is still helping me since that day, however,. she is a real Angel communicator. let her help you.

Refund received

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

Well, I requested a refund and to their credit I received a check in the mail today for the full amount.