Complaint Review: The Back Office LLC

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Jacksonville Florida U.S.A.
  • The Back Office LLC
    317 Brazil Drive
    Saint Augustine, Florida
    United States of America

The Back Office LLC Dave Winters Terrible Employer and Fraudster Saint Augustine, Florida

Dave Winters is a liar and a cheat. His wife Dee is just plain crazy. I was promised a six figure job in management, but was actually paid under minimum wage and spent more money on my employment than I actually earned. Dave purports that he has offices all over the country, but does not. Him and his wife work out of their house at 317 Brazil Drive in St Augustine, FL.

They did, for a brief period of time, have an office in Jacksonville but were thrown out for non-payment of rent and are currently being sued by the office complex. Dave promises his employees and customers the world, but cannot deliver. He offers no training and no real scope of business. I luckily realized this after a fairly short period of time, and his wife tried her best not to pay me what she owed me under contract until I sat in her office and would not leave until I was paid. Dave then tried to get me to sign away the commission he owed me, and I refused to.

However, I still have not been paid a dime. Do not do business with him and do not work for him. You will regret it and he will screw you. Do not ever perform a service for his company without payment up front because you will never get paid. I know of several of his "strategic" partners who he owes tons of money to and refuses to pay after countless hours of services have been performed. Stay away from him and his sham of a business. He is shady and should not be allowed to operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-back-office-llc/saint-augustine-florida-/the-back-office-llc-dave-winters-terrible-employer-and-fraudster-saint-augustine-florida-808007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content