Complaint Review: The Body Shop Online

• The Body Shop Online

Internet
    United States of America

The Body Shop Online www.thebodyshop-use.com Fraud!! Internet

I discovered earlier this week that someone had stolen my debit card information online and placed a large order with www.thebodyshop-usa.com.  When I called The Body Shop, I was told they had submitted the information to their Fraud Department.  I was also told that the person who placed the order definitely did not match my own personal information.

Now - several days later - after I have filed a dispute with my bank against the charge and cancelled the debit card, the charge has once again been submitted to my bank for pre authorization.

This is fraud!  This company has been informed that this charge was not made by me,  yet they are once again trying to get the large amount of money from me.

I have never shopped at The Body Shop and I NEVER will.  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-body-shop-online/internet/the-body-shop-online-wwwthebodyshop-usecom-fraud-internet-894058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content