Complaint Review: The Brand X Group, Brand X, Adam Bierman
- The Brand X Group, Brand X, Adam Bierman
1030 W. Hillcrest Blvd
Los Angeles, California
United States of America
- Phone: 323-443-3810
- Web: www.thebrandxgroup.com
The Brand X Group, Brand X, Adam Bierman Adam Bierman, THe Brand X Group, Brand X Marketing, PR deceptive WARNING: DO NOT TRUST Los Angeles, California
Don't believe me, here are some case studies from my tenure there.
1. Small office, staffed mostly by interns coming and going all the time, they do all of the designing, research, etc. What seemed to be the receptionist was Adam's mother. Their SEO tactics are all the same, find as many websites as you can to put a client's name, write bad reviews for their competitors. Defamatory statements about doctors whom they have never met or researched, potentially harming not only a business but patients who may never see the benefit of these doctos based on a negative marketing campaign.
2. The majority of the companies listed on their website are no longer clients because Adam can never keep an employee or client long enough. He reels them in with flattery and grand ideas. Saying things that a client wants to hear, acting as if they are professional opinions based on market research (done by an intern the day before). They will even charge you for the research if lucky. One client's project was put on hold and never finished because Adam suspected they would run out of money. Is this how you hope your contract will go?
3. He also had the intention of hiring a good-looking sales girl to what I quote was to "get all the horny business men." Poor thing, I doubt she ever knew.
4. I was hired as an intern and told me they wanted to hire me full time, but that this was based on performance. For three months I stuck with the job working more than 40 hours a week for a mere $500. They truly made me believe I was part of the team, and I worked my a*s off. All the research, online content, and even a website I was told wasn't good enough is currently in use by The Brand X in thier clients website and SEO. Once they hired another intern who I was supposed to relinquish my intern duties too so that I can apparently move up, a weel later I was told by a phone call on Sunday not to come in anymore on Monday, or ever. Talk about COWARD Bierman.
5.For tax purposes, I was misclassified as being under contract. The contract was a verbal agreement. Therefore the Brand X can evade income taxes. Cheating honest people and the government one cent at a time.
6.This is the clinger, a company called The Ganan Group. What this is is Adam's friend had a brilliant idea for a marketing pyramid portrayed as something else. In this case, an uber exclusive club that members need a special password to unlock the benefits of a successful network. Oh yeah You have to pay like $500 because what your signing up for is to be under Christopher Ganan's Shop 2 earn money pyramid. Guess whose under Christopher Ganan, none other than out little boy Adam. It's so funny, they based the Ganan Group's logo off Gucci, talk about originality. The website reaks of ponzi scheme. Yes, apparently they think the public is really that gullible.
and just a random fact. There is a whole color red complex Adam is obsessed with. Red light: RED means danger, stay away or this black widow will ruin you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-brand-x-group-brand-x-adam-bierman/los-angeles-california-90301/the-brand-x-group-brand-x-adam-bierman-adam-bierman-the-brand-x-group-brand-x-marketin-577546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: