Complaint Review: The Clinton Foundation

• The Clinton Foundation
    610 President Clinton Ave
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    USA

The Clinton Foundation The Clinton Foundation charge me $11.23 for something that I did not authorize. Little Rock Arkansas

Clinton Foundation General Funds

The Clinton Foundation
610 President Clinton Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-371-9544

Web: www.clintonfoundation.org

On September 13, 2013, I got a letter from "The Clinton Foundation". I open the letter and it said that I made a Gift of $11.23 to The Clinton Foundation. So right away I get on the phone with my credit card company (Capital One) to get rip of this fraud charge.

On September 3, 2013, The Clinton Foundation charge me $11.23 for something that I did not authorize. How did The Clinton Foundation get a hold of my credit card information? What a SCAM!! Now I have to fight with my credit card company (Capital One) which just took over my account a few months ago. Before I have never had any problems with my old credit card company (Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services). It looks like Capital One may have a security problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-clinton-foundation/little-rock-arkansas-72201/the-clinton-foundation-the-clinton-foundation-charge-me-1123-for-something-that-i-did-n-1084331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content