Complaint Review: The Computer Paramedic

115 W Pearce Blvd
    Wentzville, Missouri
    USA

The Computer Paramedic Computer Fraud Wentzville Missouri

I am furious about having my computer repaired at The Computer Paramedic in Wentzville, MO. I search the local area for computer repair stores, and The Computer Paramedic was the first add to pop up, so I figured I would give them a try...BIG MISTAKE. This company is a JOKE, and the store owner is a bigger JOKE. They were so nice when I took my computer in for the repairs, but when i started having problems less the 30 days later. My experience was totally different. They promised me all these wonderful things while I was inquiring about having my computer repaired, but after they got my computer things changed. The manager told me there would be additional fees for repairs I had already paid for. COMPUTER FRAUD "The staff and the manager should not be allowed to work with customers".

I would not recommend taking your computer to The Computer Paramedic store. They charge a $30 nonrefundable fee to diagnosis your computer, and they charged a $120.00 repair fee. I have had my computer back less that 30 days, and the computer is infected with a new virus and they want to charge an additional $60 fee to remove the new virus. The owner told me he can't guarantee that your computer won't become re-infected with new virus. I took my computer there because it had a virus and the store owner guaranteed to remove the virus, and add spy ware to prevent future virus. Now I’m being asked to pay an additional fee to remove a virus I already paid for. I would strongly encourage you look around before having your computer repaired by The Computer Paramedic in Wentzville.

I have spent $150 and I still don't have a working computer. In the future read the customer reviews before trying a new company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-computer-paramedic/wentzville-missouri-63385/the-computer-paramedic-computer-fraud-wentzville-missouri-1103603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content