Complaint Review: the Edgemasters

3355 N. Academy Blvd. Suite 405
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    USA

Edgemasters Knife Sharpening Online knife sharpening Colorado Springs Colorado

I send my knives into this company afgter viewing th ewebsite and emailing them about their their services. Thye opromise a 24 hour turnaround. They were received in their office on 6/5. I heard nothing back from them when I had not received my knives back by the following Thursday 6/13. It wasn't until I had called and spoken with the answering service three times before I got a call form someone on 6/14 that said that he had mailed them on 6/13. There was no mention of cause of delay, etc.

On Thursday, 6/20, after having not received my knives I wnet through the same process. Net net, they overnighted them to me and I received them today. The knives were Ok and sharpened but no better than I can get locally.

I don't think there is anything going on here other than incoompetence but would never use them again. It seems like a mom and pop business that has no concept of customer service. .  All htey needed to do was tell me they were running late and not mislead me about mailings etc. It almost feels like the company just changed hands.

I definelty did not recieve the service I expected.

I am not someone who complains but this was ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-edgemasters/colorado-springs-colorado-80917/edgemasters-knife-sharpening-online-knife-sharpening-colorado-springs-colorado-1061059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content