Complaint Review: The Guest List

• The Guest List
    PMB 685, 734 Franklin Avenue, Garden City, NY, 11530
    Garden City, New York

The Guest List ripoff Garden City New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: to; Telian, i have been scammed too!

I bought an e-book for mystry shopping and when I did, I got a letter saying for 20.00 I can get two round trip airline tickets. I sent the money and have heard nothing to date.

The tickets are the main reason I even bought the e-book. I would just like my money back, plaese. Thanks

Charlie
Hickman, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2004 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-guest-list/garden-city-new-york-11530/the-guest-list-ripoff-garden-city-new-york-80524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

to; Telian, i have been scammed too!

AUTHOR: Seth - (U.S.A.)

I wanted the airline tix also, but have heard nothing from the company. After reading what you have written, my experience is very similar, plus i have not earned any money reading surveys, or the such as promised by the company. If I am not going to get my (plane) tickets, then how about just getting my money back.