Complaint Review: THE HOUSE DETECTIVE - Michael DeBlasio

• Reported By: Riverview Florida
  • THE HOUSE DETECTIVE - Michael DeBlasio
    813 E. Bloomingdale Ave #153, Brandon, Florida
    Riverview Or Gibsonton Florida, Florida

THE HOUSE DETECTIVE, INC., Michael DeBlasio rip-off! Riverview Or Gibsonton Florida

All Board Members
Subject: Dishonest Home Inspector

I am in a serious situation where my Credit is being threatened because a House inspector has robbed me.
The inspector is Michael DeBlasio, RPI # 0353 ASHI # 202160 Hi business is listed as "THE HOUSE DETECTIVE, INC." His phone #s are 813-671-7034, and 813-245-3698.

De Blasio did an inspection for me for $300.00 on a new home and I gave him a check for $300.00. 2 days after he told me that he had lost the check, so I put a stop payment on the check because it had not cleared the bank. And I issued another check to him for $300.00. DeBlasio went to ACE Cash Express, Inc and cashed the first check and went another bank and cashed the second check, a total of $600.00. When ACE Cash Express submitted the first check, it bounced, and ACE is threatening to ruin my Credit and to take me to court for $300. + $30(fees) =$330.00.

He gave me a false business address, which turned out to be an old safety deposit box he once owned It was 813 E. Bloomingdale Ave #153 Brandon, Florida 33511. Do you know how I can find out if he is an ASHI member or RPI member or FABI member? This man is a !@#@^# &^% and should not be affiliated with any Home Inspection Services.

Sincerely

Sylvan
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2004 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-house-detective-michael-deblasio/riverview-or-gibsonton-florida-florida-33569/the-house-detective-inc-michael-deblasio-rip-off-riverview-or-gibsonton-florida-108839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content