Complaint Review: The Learning Experience

• The Learning Experience
    10110 Greenhouse Rd
    Cypress, Texas
    USA

The Learning Experience TLE Stay away from this unsafe and shady daycare! Cypress Texas

As a father of an 18 month old baby that went to this “TLE daycare”, I want to warn you that this center does not follow their own rules and policies. I had to call the cops to come to the daycare, because my son was injured and the bruises on his forehead were not explained on the same day that it happened! When I asked for the teacher that was taking care of my child in the morning, they told me she was gone for the day, and she was not reachable at 5pm. When I asked to see the recorded videos, they told me that only the director had access to the system, and that she was on vacation, also unreachable. When the police came, they told them the same.

A police report with pictures of my son injuries was created on the same day, and an investigation to close the center will start soon. I came back to this daycare to ask for recordings again but this time to the director, and she told me that they never do recordings, and I also asked for the teacher and she told me that they don’t know anything about her, and that I couldn’t talk to her anymore, which means that she was fired! Why would they fired a teacher if nothing happened?? The answer is because it did happened! and they are trying to bury it somehow before it gets public! If your child is currently going to TLE Cypress, please be aware that those little bruises that appear on different parts of their body might not be made by the other kids or from playing on a “safe place”!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2016 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-learning-experience/cypress-texas-77433/the-learning-experience-tle-stay-away-from-this-unsafe-and-shady-daycare-cypress-texas-1321434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content