Complaint Review: the NorthFace Online Store

• Reported By: Lynn — Marlboro Massachusetts United States of America
  • the NorthFace Online Store

Internet
    United States of America

the NorthFace Online Store Was sold two bogus Denali Womens North Face Jackets. Sleeves way too short!! Internet

I recently purchased two Denali women's jackets for my adult daughters for Christmas. Both jackets appeared authentic but were sized incorrectly. The sleeves were approximately 3-4 inches too short. Upon investigating I realized I had been taken.

The internet company was created to look like the real deal. There was Nothing to indicate that it was not a legitimate site. These instances will hurt all internet shopping websites. My experience will prevent me from wanting to shop online more consistently. I also have Many family and friends that I will tell all about this experience. This will hurt the real website also as they can not do anything to remedy this to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-northface-online-store/internet/the-northface-online-store-was-sold-two-bogus-denali-womens-north-face-jackets-sleeves-w-987350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content