Complaint Review: The Perfume Gallery

• The Perfume Gallery
    3500 Oldeaner Dr
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    USA

The Perfume Gallery Charged three times the listing price for cologne, told I was getting a 50% discount. Wilmington North Carolina

I visited a kiosk for the Perfume Gallery in the mall, which also has a regular store. The sales associate offered to help me find a cologne for my husband similar to what he wears now. When I selected one, the sales associate offered me a large discount. She was also very personable, asking me about how my husband and I got together and told me I look familiar. (These should have been warning signs, but she was very young and seemed nice enough).

I got home and looked up the cologne online and the listing price is $25.00, but most places have it on sale for $12. I payed $65 and was told that it normally sells for $100 or more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-perfume-gallery/wilmington-north-carolina-28401/the-perfume-gallery-charged-three-times-the-listing-price-for-cologne-told-i-was-getting-1108100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content