Complaint Review: The Results Group, Aka Cyber Marketing, Aka- Trg Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, January 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 28, 2007
  • Reported By: Charleston South Carolina
  • The Results Group, Aka Cyber Marketing, Aka- Trg Internet Solutions
    3219 Camelback Rd Suite 838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group - cyber Marketing Internet Solutions, I was promised three business sights from which I was promised that after six months I would earn at least 105% of what I had invested or they would pay me 105%, they took off when they had made themselves enough scam monies.Phoenix & Tempe Arizona

i was contacted by a man who told me his name was Wes Ferguson. i was promised three websites and guaranteed in writing that if i had not made at least 105% of my investment back, they would pay me that amount (after 12 months was the written time), but wes ferguson told me 6 months.

after not having one single bit of traffic over three weeks, i called their phone number repeatedly but, got no answer. i continued calling and left messages, but my calls were not returned. i found i had no recourse without going somewhere else for help. I watched the web for any mention of the the results group, cyber marketing solutions, and for trg. at that time i had found nothing. however as time passed i looked every day and found that I was not alone. the more i went online, the more i found folks who were asking the same questions i was asking.

hopefully i will be able to get the money which i invested back so my husband and i will have it to help with our needs if we get sick or need long term hospitalization or home care, that was why we put that money into the bank in the firse place.

i have found that there are dishonest people who have more dishonest talent than skills and would rather scam others than to work at an honest job. if i was the only one scammed i would be even more devistated(sp)than i am now. please help those who have lost money to these folks. We need our money, that is why we worked and saved what we could put back, but were mislead by these people... if you enter the results group, trg, or cyber marketing solutions, you may find they have put out another illegal sign and are scamming more folks now that they may feel safe to begin again.

Jany
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2007 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group-aka-cyber-marketing-aka-trg-internet-solutions/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-cyber-marketing-internet-solutions-i-was-promised-three-business-sigh-233160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content