Complaint Review: The Sisus Corporation

• The Sisus Corporation
    156b Langton St
    San Francisco, California

The Sisus Corporation sisus corp ripped off my idea San Francisco California

simon kaiwai signed a contract with me to sell my patented showerchairs he now calls the showerhelper and bathhelper. simon kaiwai and his wife susan kaiwai visted me in new zealand to learn about my unique designed showerchairs. simon kaiwai and his wife susan kaiwai wanted to sell my showerchairs in the usa because their was nothing else on the market like them.

we both went to china to research and find a company to make the chairs, i supplied simon kaiwai with detailed sets of plans to manufacture the chairs, after a dispute on how much royalty sisus corperation was going to pay me he went and got the chairs manufactured at a different company in china. this was a very upsetting and bad mistake as the fda had a recall on his substandard chairs that reflected on me as a conscientious and careing designer whos first concerns are for peoples safty.

simon kaiwai and his wife susan are very dishonest and untrustworthy people to deal with, they have no reguard for contracts or friendship and would sell their grandmother to make a dollar.

Danny cancian
wellington
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sisus-corporation/san-francisco-california-94103/the-sisus-corporation-sisus-corp-ripped-off-my-idea-san-francisco-california-366173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content