Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau/Notification Center

• Reported By: Pearl Mississippi
  • The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau/Notification Center
    PO Box 549012
    Dallas, Texas

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau/Notification Center SCAM! Total Rip off Dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: sweepsstakes notification center

I just got a letter stating that a notice was issued that I have 12 million waiting on me, all I have to do is send 5 bucks to the PO box listed and I would get my cash! woohoo! Don't send money to people that claim to be giving you millions. It will ALWAYS be a scam people! NOTHING IS FREE! We live in a world with scam artist and I would hope that no one is sending these filthy people any of your hard earned money....Don't do it. You will not WIN millions by chance...hello?

Tandyk
Pearl, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sweepstakes-audit-bureaunotification-center/dallas-texas-75354-9012/the-sweepstakes-audit-bureaunotification-center-scam-total-rip-off-dallas-texas-456052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

sweepsstakes notification center

AUTHOR: Riverbelly - ()

Craig Beaumont Mississippi Received letter stating I neede to claim 12,000,000.00 asking for five dollars for research and data fee look up information about letter found out it is a scam!