Complaint Review: The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators

• Reported By: St. Paul MN
  • The Zaken Co. dba Quick Sell Liguidators
    21032 Devonshire St. Suite 202 A
    Chatsworth, California

I signed on with Quick Sell Liquidators, 4/23/02. First, the directories they sold me for $498.00 were very limited to say the least. I purchased some others on my own. I found six good deals, one with nearly a million music CD's, but no deals were ever completed. Now, I find out that the New York office only finalized about six deals in 2 1/2 years.

I spent $1311.00 on credit cards for membership and materials.

The promise was this would be refunded when we made our first sale. It did not happen for me and many others. They spent very little to advertise, but made great sums in recruiting new agents I am told. This is a scam of the first rank.

Paul
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2002 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-zaken-co-dba-quick-sell-liguidators/chatsworth-california-91311/the-zaken-co-dba-quick-sell-liguidators-ripoff-false-promises-tricked-and-lied-to-us-dece-35276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content