Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Reported By: Farmington New York
  • The Zaken Company
    22055 Sherman Way
    Canoga Park, California

I just recently sent for the package and recived it a few weeks ago. Of course I unfortunately did not look it up to see if there were any comments on the company.

I keep reading where noone was called back, noone recieved money. I am interested if anyone had a different experience. I have always gotten through and spoke with someone when I called. I also faxed a question and was called back the same day with an answer.

I am just curious also to why the NY office closed because of fraud but the office in CA can still operate. Doesn't make much sense to me, why wouldn't they both be closed if they are scamming so many people?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Angela
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-zaken-company/canoga-park-california-91303/the-zaken-company-quick-sell-ripoff-canoga-park-californiaupdate-rip-off-report-investi-38835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content