Complaint Review: THECARIBBEANCRUISES.COM

Ft.Lauderdale,, North Carolina
  • Phone: 800-901-2932
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

THECARIBBEANCRUISES.COM Ramada Plaza Resort/ Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Scam Ft.Lauderdale, North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: just the facts

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Caribbean Cruise Line- Celebration Cruise Line - Imperial Majesty - Bahamas Celebration

got this phone call about a vacation. Gave them my info. (so I was dumb) during the final part of the call, they slipped and said I'd have to sit through a presentation BAM!!!! - Wake Up Call - I asked if this was a timeshare, they then got very very rude and nasty. I said "do not charge my card" "I want nothing, zero, zip to do with this"

That was friday 04/25/09. on saturday 04/26/09 they charged my credit card. I called them back on monday and was screamed at and yelled at and spoken over everyu time i tried to talk. They said that the bank had my money not them !!!

I am filing a complaint

Dee
easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thecaribbeancruisescom/ftlauderdale-north-carolina-27896/thecaribbeancruisescom-ramada-plaza-resort-imperial-majesty-cruise-line-scam-ftlauderda-446855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

just the facts

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

found this doing research before I book a cruise.

1. For the ex-employee.. all the cruise lines hire employees under contracts, usually six months at a time.. that's not criminal. I am looking for facts, not emotional drama and speculation!

2. the person who purchased and then called the company demanding the return of their money and was told they didn't have it. Their statement is probably true! Most companies do not bank in real time, but get a pre-authorization (pending approval that requires a sale request to be sent to the bank to move the money from customers credit card to the merchants bank). If the sales request isn't sent, the money stays at the customers bank and in a few days..usally 3 business days is returned to the cardholders account or available credit.

3. I am booking a cruise, I'll tell you the facts after I complete my travel.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Ft Lauderdale - (U.S.A.)

People, this company has about 10 different names. They were Imperial Majesty Cruise Line, then Celebration WorldWide Cruises, then Celebration Cruise Line, then The Caribbean Cruise Line. I, along with others worked for them, when I didn't know everything they did. They are pathetic on shore and on sea.
THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. Trust me everyone who works on the ship feels like a prisoner, they hold wages for plane tickets and all kinds of terrible things. Most of the employees are stuck with contracts and can't escape. But every month people just disappear.
DON'T SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE.. THEY ARE BAD NEWS.. BAD BAD BAD....
Ask anyone that has ever worked for them, either on the ship or on land. God only hopes they go under. THEY ARE THE DEVIL.