Complaint Review: Thegrantuniversity.com/support@thegrantuniversity.com

• Reported By: Lake in the Hills Illinois
  • Thegrantuniversity.com/support@thegrantuniversity.com
    wwwthegrantuniversity.com
    Internet

Thegrantuniversity.com/ support@thegrantuniversity.com I got a call from these people on July 18, 2008 saying the saw I visited the site The Grant University and was telling me all about the package they were going to send me and I had to pay the postage. I have a 7 day free trail period and after that I would own them sixty-nine dollars and ninty-five cents a month until I canceled my membership Internet

I recieved call from people who said they were from The Grant University. They saw I had visited the site and proceeded to tell me about the package they were going to send me and I had to pay the postage.

I gave them my card number and they said it would be $1.98 for postage and handling. I had a 7 day free trail period and after that it would cost me $69.95 a month until I cancelled the membership.

They also gave a false number and email for support and it doesn't work either. Will, they got the $1.98 for shipping and handling but I closed my account the next day so I guess the joke is on them.

Please, do not fall for this phone call. Tell them they are a skam and you want no part of them and report them.

Chris
Lake in the Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thegrantuniversitycomsupportthegrantuniversitycom/internet/thegrantuniversitycom-supportthegrantuniversitycom-i-got-a-call-from-these-people-on-j-352926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content