Complaint Review: Theresa Anderson With Allied Interstate

• Reported By: waldron Indiana
  • Theresa Anderson With Allied Interstate
    435 Ford Rd. Suite 800
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Theresa Anderson With Allied Interstate fraudulant debit from my bank account Minneapolis Minnesota

I had a loan from sallie mae to attend school. I hit hard financial times and couldn't make the payments. Soon after theresa anderson from allied interstate started calling, and calling, and calling.. then she started calling my father in law ( at work). I finally struck a deal with her. I was to recieve a settlement in a month or so and i wanted to pay off the loan at a discounted price. She said that would be fine but i needed to make a payment to buy some time. I agreed to pay $200, gave her my checking account number to have it taken out of my account. Once they got my account number i never heard from them again.

Low and behold the next month came and they took $300 from my account without my authorization. The money they stole from me kept me from being able to pay my mortgage. I called her and asked why they debited my account without authorization. She started yelling at me, called me a liar, and said they were going to put a lean on my house. She accused me of getting my settlement and blowing it on lavish things instead of paying them.

These people might as well be the mob!!! they threaten,demean,and intimidate people to get their way. I am not intimidated Ms. Anderson!!!! I am a layed off construction worker trying to provide for my wonderful family.

james
waldron, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/theresa-anderson-with-allied-interstate/minneapolis-minnesota-55426/theresa-anderson-with-allied-interstate-fraudulant-debit-from-my-bank-account-minneapolis-411145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content