Complaint Review: Thompson Moving Inc

• Thompson Moving Inc
    4891 NW 103rd ave #4,
    sunrise, Florida
    USA

Thompson Moving Inc They were very careless and unprofessional. They knicked and cracked some of my furniture, but worst of all, they broke a glass top to an antique table and the replacement value of the glass is $520 which they refuse to pay - even though over the phone i was told they would. THEY OFFERED ME THE INSULTNG AMOUNT OF $30. THEY HAVE IGNORED MY TELEPHONE CALLS AND MESSAGES. I STRONGLY ADVISE EVERYONE TO REFRAIN FROM HIRING THEM. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. sunrise Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Phantom Costumer

Thompson Moving showed to be very unprofessional.  First, they arrived five hours after the time they said.  Then, I was quoted one amount and at the end I owed $100 more than originally quoted.  But worst of all, they were  VERY CARELESS with my property resulting in damaging some of my pieces of furniture and BREAKING the glass top of an antique table.  I called them right away when their employee dropped the glass and, over the phone, i was told not to worry that theywould replace it, no questions asked.   When I sent them the replacement cost, with proper documentation, t hey refused to pay.  All they would offer was the insulting amount of $30....this is to replace a $520 glass top.

My subsequent attempts to contact them have been futile.  They don't answer calls, and the one time I reached someone, they totally dismissed me, and the person just mocked my claim.

DO NOT HIRE THOMPSON MOVING.   This was a horrible experience.   I have hired many moving companies in my life......this company is fraudulent, rude and should not be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thompson-moving-inc/sunrise-florida-33351/thompson-moving-inc-they-were-very-careless-and-unprofessional-they-knicked-and-cracke-1078359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Phantom Costumer

AUTHOR: Abby Nixon - ()

Thompson Moving Inc. for its part is not aware of any such incident, therefore, we cannot address this matter and will treat this as a hoax. Please be aware that anyone can make false accusation about any company, consiquently, we would like to make it clear that we always take full responsibility for any damages that is done by our team to all our customers. We are therefore asking that whoever is responsible for the negative posting to contact us with dispatch so we can resolve this matter, failure to do so we will have no choice but to see this as a attempt to discredit Thompson Moving Inc.

We are a very proffessional company and have proven ourselves several times over.