Complaint Review: Threedom Sales - Points Across America

• Reported By: West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Threedom Sales - Points Across America
    P.O. Box 766
    Whitesboro, Texas

Threedom Sales - Points Across America Door-to-Door Magazine Sales ripoff Whitesboro Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Awaiting check to clear

This company consists of nobody but liars and cheats. I ordered a year's continuation to my subscription to People magazine in September. When January came and I received notices saying that my subscription had expired, I called Points Across America. My message was not returned, so I called back and received an answer. I was told that they do not even CARRY People magazine and that I had been subscribed to Caribbean Life & Travel. Close enough, I guess! I was also given the names of the only two magazines that they actually carry in that category. The salesman was carrying a card that listed AT LEAST 20 titles in the category, including People. He made continuous efforts to sell me several of those "false subscriptions." I was told by customer service that a check would be mailed to me within a few business days. The check was "mailed" on January 24. It is now February 8 and I have yet to receive the refund and I am unable to get a returned phone call from the manager - maybe because her SIX hour business day is filled with complaints similar to mine. This company is a JOKE.

Tracy
West Chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/threedom-sales-points-across-america/whitesboro-texas-76273/threedom-sales-points-across-america-door-to-door-magazine-sales-ripoff-whitesboro-texas-235117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Awaiting check to clear

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Ms. Spinelli was sold a magazine that our office does not carry. In turn we issued her a full refund on 1-24-07. After about a 9 days she called and stated she had not recieved her refund. We stopped payment on that check, issued another one and sent it certified. We are still awaiting that check to clear her account. We will update you ASAP on when that check gets cashed by Ms. Spinelli.