Complaint Review: Ticket Network

412 N 85th Street
    Omaha, Nebraska
    United States of America

Ticket Network Ticket Titans II They TRICK YOU! Omaha , Nebraska

I did a google search for tickets to a newly announced rock concert at the Fillmore in Denver (Ween).  This company was directly linked to the ticket sales and offered a variety of ticket prices and what appeared to be seating options.  With color coded map of the venue and a VIP section which sold for considerably more than the General Admission tickets.  I wanted VIP seating so I ordered the tickets listed as GA VIP in a section of the auditorium that was a different color on their 'map of venue'

When I received the tickets FedEx, I noticed they were simply General admission tickets at over 2 and a half times their face value.  There is no VIP seating section.  They trick you into believing you are purchasing a better ticket than the $37 general admission tickets.

I was charged $212 for two general admission tickets (which I was duped into believing were better tickets) and an additional $40 service fee.  Their whole scam cost me $266.  Come to find out, I could have gotten the same exact tickets for under a hundred dollars.

This company uses and affiliates itself with other companies that exist solely through the use of sneaky internet tactics.   I offered to return the tickets for a refund and/or pay face value.  The weasel who answered the phone gave me some typical shyster style fast talk and basically told me I was out of luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticket-network/omaha-nebraska-68114/ticket-network-ticket-titans-ii-they-trick-you-omaha-nebraska-815403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content