Complaint Review: Tillys Internet USD Irvine CA

• Tillys Internet USD Irvine CA
    UNKNOWN
    Irvine, California
    United States

Tillys Internet USD Irvine CA n/a fraudulent charges on my checking account via debit card Irvine California

While reviewing my bank accounts with US Bank, I noticed 2 unauthorized charges against my main checking account.  when i googled the company's name ( Tillys Internet USD Irvine CA) it leads directly to this site ( RipoffReport.com)  I am unable to find ANY information about this company whatsoever other than a long list of complaints of bank / credit card fraud committed by this company.

Upon speaking with CSR's, they dertermined that the charges were through my debit card that is tied into my main checking account.  The CSR immediately deactivated that card and the person in the fraud department took down all pertinent information and said the debit card would be closed and the amounts refunded upon further investigation.  I am planning to visit my banks physical location where the accounts were created and inform them of what is going on and to see if the debit card is deactivated and so forth.

After doing some reading on this website, it's pretty obvious that this is a business that gains card numbers, etc to infiltrate your bank accounts and make fraudulent purchases with your money.  I can find NO information about a Tillys Internet USD  Irvine CA whatsoever except for all the complaints on Ripoff Report.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2017 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tillys-internet-usd-irvine-ca/irvine-california-na/tillys-internet-usd-irvine-ca-na-fraudulent-charges-on-my-checking-account-via-debit-car-1413155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content