Complaint Review: Timeless Reflections

• Timeless Reflections
    119 West Devin St
    Spring Valley, Illinois
    United States of America

Timeless Reflections Rob Schramm Designers Beware Mirror supplier withholds Product after I Paid him Outright---Thievery Spring Valley, Illinois

*Author of original report: Timeless Reflections had my Fedex #

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I do not own Angel Gilding

I found out about Rob Schramm from a company by the name of Angel Gilding and I sent him some very interesting handcrafted glass that I wanted mirrored I called Rob and told him to cease with my order having read some very derogatory info about him online He told me he had finished the pcs and told me I owed him money for what he had done and I agreed to pay him I forwarded him a check and waited for my glass which never arrived I called him repeatedly to check on it and he told me the Glass had been shipped Never arrived I asked him for a tracking # and I never got it Still out my glass and very frustrated It was unique glass that I painstakingly made by hand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/timeless-reflections/spring-valley-illinois-61362/timeless-reflections-rob-schramm-designers-beware-mirror-supplier-withholds-product-after-782245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Timeless Reflections had my Fedex #

AUTHOR: Phil - (USA)

I provided my fedex # for shipping the product back to me to Rob Schram  That was back in March 2011  Never received my product after paying him Mr. Schram is claiming he never received my shipping info He is lying I have an email documenting this info and have no reason to lie or fabricate my story Mr. Schram took the liberty of disposing of my product which didn't belong to him after repeated requests to return it with my Acct #  He never did and disregarded my requests If I need to send the email I will furnish it

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I do not own Angel Gilding

AUTHOR: Rob Schramm - (United States of America)

I have no idea what to respond to as I have no idea who this person is, I do not silver other companies items and would of never done this for anyone.  Angel Gilding gave my number out a couple of times and I have gotten calls with special request from people that they refer but I am not a re-silvering company.  If this is Phil, then yes I was sent some pieces of slumped glass of which I told him not to send, I told him when I got them that I did not do that and was not told they were coming.  He requested that I send them back to him and I said that I would not do that without him either giving me a fedex or ups account number or send me the money to ship them back as I never requsted.  After 4 months of not getting any payment for shipping or account number I disposed of the items and never heard anything from them.  This could of been handled differently by asking if I would do it before sending me the items but they just sent them and assumed that I would do it.

Take the complaint for what it is worth as anyone can make a complaint on this board and the company will not ever remove it.  I also sell on ebay, and if you look at my reputation on ebay 100% feedback with almost 1000 sales.  Guess this is what happens when you deal on the internet.

Rob