Complaint Review: Together Datin - The Right One

• Reported By: austin Texas
  • Together Datin - The Right One
    613 N.W. Loop 410, Suite 195
    San Antonio, Texas

Together Dating - The Right One lame, slow, innacurate descriptions, worse than nothing San Antonio Texas

I'm a nice person who doesn't usually write complaints, but The Right One (aka Together Dating Service) deserves to rot in hell. I should have read internet reviews before signing up, but I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I have been with them for a year, and I wouldn't use them again if THEY paid ME. I'm still kicking myself for losing so much money on them.

Most of the referrals I received were either:
A. Women who were 'on hold' (already in a relationship and wish TRO would stop sending them matches)
B. Dead phone numbers that no longer contained the individual
C. Women so far different from my description that I turned them down immediately
D. Women who turned down my description before I got any contact information

Only one referral ended up in us scheduling a date, and the match was so awful that I probably could have done better picking up a random woman off the street.

They regularly ignore any past feedback and care nothing for the my customer experience once the money is paid. Even if they do have halfway decent matches in the system, I will probably never be matched with them due to the complete and utter lack of intelligence that goes into their matching system.

Furthermore, after getting a non-match due to their incompetence, they don't apologize for having completely botched their job (or do anything to make it up); they just let me wait another 6-8 weeks for another crapshoot (and maybe next time it will be a working phone number). If I so choose, I can tell them to expedite it (get a new match in 3 weeks), which takes another 6-8 weeks anyway.

Their website advertises 100,000 active members, and I'm willing to bet that that it's at least 99,000 suckers who will never get anything good out of the service.

Anonymous
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/together-datin-the-right-one/san-antonio-texas-78216/together-dating-the-right-one-lame-slow-innacurate-descriptions-worse-than-nothing-s-390172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content