Complaint Review: Total Cleanse, AcaiBerry

• Reported By: simsboro Louisiana
  • Total Cleanse, AcaiBerry
    www.Total-Cleanse.com
    Nationwide

Total Cleanse, Extreme AcaiBerry Did not authorize to send any more than free trial Internet

Total Cleanse - sent free trial - was not authorized to send any more. Brochure was included and NO WHERE on the brochure did it say you had to call to cancel or they would bill your credit card. You were not given any time frame in which to call and it did not even say that you had to call to cancel.

Extreme AcaiBerry sent free trial and if you didn't call within 14 days, they would charge your credit card. It took a week to get the free trial and I assumed that I had 14 days from the day I received it to cancel, but when I called to cancel, they told me that I had missed the deadline to cancel by 2 days and there was nothing that they could do. My order was already shipped and my credit card charged. It took 7 days from the day I called to receive my next order, so I do not believe that they had already processed the next order. I told them I DID NOT want their product and he said that there was nothing he would do, - they had a NO RETURN policy.

Carol H.
simsboro, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-cleanse-acaiberry/nationwide/total-cleanse-extreme-acaiberry-did-not-authorize-to-send-any-more-than-free-trial-intern-403700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content