Complaint Review: Total Cleanse - Fx Supplements

• Reported By: pelham New Hampshire
  • Total Cleanse - Fx Supplements
    127nw 13th Street Suite-4
    Boca Raton, Florida

Total Cleanse - Fx Supplements entered free trial with Total Cleanse and I was sent the Acai Maxx and the total cleanse. Of course I was billed for both... Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Cleanse FX is a rip off.

I to got sucked it to a free trial of the total cleanse while used my credit card to pay for what I thought was just shipping. About 7 days later I recieved a bottle of the Acai Maxx (that I never even heard of) in the mail. The next week I received the Total Cleanse. I thought the Acai Maxx must be a gift. About two weeks later, right on schedule, I reieved two more bottles of the Acai Maxx and then the Total Cleanse came a day or two later. Both with bills of 80+ dollars.

These people are out-right crooks!!! They are stealing through deceptive advertisments then sharing information to let their cohorts steal straight from you bank account.

This needs to be righted for all of us victims, but most importantly these people should be put in jail.

Scott
pelham, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-cleanse-fx-supplements/boca-raton-florida-33432/total-cleanse-fx-supplements-entered-free-trial-with-total-cleanse-and-i-was-sent-the-ac-405055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cleanse FX is a rip off.

AUTHOR: Bogus FX Supplements - ()

I am returning my two bottles of Cleanse Fx and Garcinia Cambogia according to their return directions and I hope to receive my refund as promised. My bottle of Cleanse FX does not even contain the high quality ingredients it touts at it's website. My bottle does not have "Acai berry, Rhubarb Leaf, Ginger or Licorice root" listed in it's ingredients. That is false advertizing. I called my phamacist about it and the Garcinia Cambogia and he reccomended I not take them. Cleanses are usually safe but I'm leary because of the ingredient changes. The G Cambogia is not listed as safe and no studies have been done on it.

If something seems to good to be true it probably is. Also who knows what is really in these capsules!