Complaint Review: Totem Cell Phone Recycling

Internet
    United States of America

Totem Cell Phone Recycling Ripoff!! Internet

Recycler BEWARE!

I thought I investigated this company enough to send my old Blackberry to them in late October 2012. Got a preliminary quote, promptly sent my phone once they sent their box, and not 2 weeks later now mid-November they repriced the quote and per their online tracking page sent a email to me for approval.

Well, lo and behold no email was ever received, and to this date I have sent numerous emails no response, phone # is now out of order and I have no other options.

Do not send any phones to anyone without complete 100% faith in them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/totem-cell-phone-recycling/internet/totem-cell-phone-recycling-ripoff-internet-1000850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content