Complaint Review: TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION

• TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION
    63 Via Floresta Drive
    BOCA RATON, Florida
    United States of America

TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION BILL AVRICH A BAIT AND SWITCH RIPOFF - A HOT HEADED SLEEZY OWNER BOCA RATON, Florida

I contracted this company and spoke to the owner who gave me a quote to ship my car from MA to FL.  When I responded to him he said that the individuals working for other companies were untrustworthy and that he was the expert working comfortably in his 4 bedroom Boca Raton home.   After agreeing on a price he raved about the carrier he selected.  A month later he called to tell me that this carrier had screwed up and he wanted to place me with another one.  When I asked why, he indicated that they were a low bid and he expected it would cost more.  Not in so many words but when I said that that was my impression he went off on me.

He then totally lost it and started yelling at me over the phone calling me a cheapskate and a "k**e", and more.  I told him (had to yell back so he could hear me over his own voice) that was inappropriate and prejudiced (even though he was also Jewish) e continued to yell.  I have filed a report with the BBB and have requested a refund from my credit card company.

Stay away from this company/person, he is seriously scary.  No one should be treated to the level of disrespect and lack of professional courtesy exhibited by Bill Avrich.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transportation-connection/boca-raton-florida-33484/transportation-connection-bill-avrich-a-bait-and-switch-ripoff-a-hot-headed-sleezy-owner-969255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content