Complaint Review: Travelers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Reported By: PissedOFF guy — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
  • Travelers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp.
    PO Box 41307
    nashville, Tennessee
    United States of America

Travelers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp. Trilegiant Corporation Travelers Advantage RIP OFF, trying to bill my account without me ever singing up. nashville, Tennessee

Today, I found in a mail a letter from Travelers Advantage, claiming that if I don't cancel by April 10th I will be billed new membership fee.  April 10th?  I don't even know who Travelers Advantage is?  I've never signed up for their services EVER!

So now I spent an hour on the phone trying to find out what is going on, and prevent their billing, and find out if they billed me in the past.  The representative hangs up on me.

This company settled a 25 million class action suit in Illinois in 2008-- how can they still scam people like this?  They should pay $150 MM and be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/travelers-advantage-trilegiant-corp/nashville-tennessee-37204/travelers-advantage-trilegiant-corp-trilegiant-corporation-travelers-advantage-rip-off-587978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content