Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Treehouse Marketing
    400 West 5050
    Provo Or Orem, Utah

Treehouse Marketing ripoff Provo Or Orem Provo Utah

I responded to an email for the product RING STOP. I was to receive a 30 day supply for free and an additional 90 day supply for $199.95. If I was in any way dissatisfied with the product return the unused portion within the first 30 days for a full refund.

I tried the product and it did nothing. I returned it via Federal Express (my own expense) within 20 days. I received a credit card statement that showed they had charged me for the product even though I had returned it. I contacted them and was informed that I would need to verify that the product had indeed been returned. I talked to Lana (381). She informed me that once they had the tracking information that it would take two billing cycles to return the money to my account.

I went out and immeditaly faxed all the tracking information to Lana (381). It has been almost 90 days and still there is no refund to my account. Every attempt to contact anyone at Treehouse marketing has been a failure. I have been on hold for as long as 2 hours with them telling me that it would be just a minute more. I have written letters which were not answered. I will be writing another letter and will continue to attempt to call them (not a 800 number).

David
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/treehouse-marketing/provo-or-orem-utah-84604/treehouse-marketing-ripoff-provo-or-orem-provo-utah-68663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content