Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Had the same thing 2 weeks ago - a charge of 196 (including a fee for converting form Euros!) for train tickets showed up in my statement. I've never been to Italy, let alone bought train tickets so I knew it was fraudulent. Spoke to my C/C issuer who agreed it looked like fraudulent activity and cancelled the card.

However, thay also said they'd send me forms out to fill in to say I was disputing the charge - in spite of waiting for 30-40 minutes on the phone to get through to them and sending multiple emails, I've still not received the forms. I have, though, received a replacement card... I wonder where their priorities lie? :-)

Jayroller
Liverpool
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trenitalia-vendita-o-roma/nationwide/trenitalia-vendita-o-roma-card-tickets-ripoff-fraud-scam-cc-roma-italy-327016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenitalia - Vendita O, Roma