Complaint Review: Tristar flexable hose

• Tristar flexable hose
    500 RETURNS ROAD
    WALLINGFORD, Connecticut
    United States of America

Tristar flexable hose FLEX-ABLE HOSE Company cancelled order, then sent it. I cancelled it 2 times prior to this. WALLINGFORD Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Flexable hose

*Consumer Comment: Clarification

I purchased the Flexible hoses in December.  They never arrived and I thought i hadn't ordered and ordered again in January.  In March, I got 2 cards from the company, that they were still backordered and unless I returned the card, they were cancelling my order.  I didn't return the cards.  Saturday, the first hoses were delivered to me.  This company is a real rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tristar-flexable-hose/wallingford-connecticut-06495/tristar-flexable-hose-flex-able-hose-company-cancelled-order-then-sent-it-i-cancelled-i-1039629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Flexable hose

AUTHOR: Country girl - ()

I ordered my flexable hose from ABC Distributing didn't have any problems. Seems as you had a problem starting with your order it, a very common internet error. As far as the hose itself and believe that is what the review is truly about! The hose is fabulous does exactly what it says it will! Be sure to follow manufactures recommendations. Like any hose cut it off and drain water or you will have problems. I love my flexable hose. I'm ordering 2 -100ft hoses fright away! My 25ft is just not long enough but wanted to test it out first.

Clarification

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

In your title, you said you canceled it twice. In your report, you said you ordered it twice. I am confused...

"In March, I got 2 cards from the company, that they were still backordered and unless I returned the card, they were cancelling my order.  I didn't return the cards."

Also, you stated clearly that they sent you a card for each order and asked you to send back if you want to order, but you did not return any. As a result, you are getting the item. Now what is your complaint about??? I am confused...