Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Service-TELECHECK

• Reported By: Girard Illinois
  • TRS Recovery Service-TELECHECK
    5251 Westheimer
    Houston, Texas

TRS Recovery Services - TeleCheck TRS Recovery Services RIPOFF TeleCheck pay checks and still get declined CODE 3 Houston Texas

I made a mistake in my check book. It was an accident and I bounced two checks at the same business. I immediately called TeleCheck and took care of the checks and charges.

It took a week and a half to get approval to write checks again. I wrote one check at the same business as before and the check was accepted. That was 3 days ago.

Today, I tried to write a check at the same location as before. I got declined with a code 4. I called the number on the form the store gave me. All I could get was a recording. I went around in circles. After many calls and a low battery on my phone, I went on line to find help. I finally located a phone number through a lawyers web site. I called the number and got a person.

They said it would be six days before the "security issue" would clear. After that my checks would be approved on an individual basis. So it may or may not be approved. I then spoke with a supervisor. I didn't get anywhere with him either.

So now I can't use checks and have to pay with cash. He said I have to build up my check cashing privlages. How do I do that if I can't write checks?

This company has too much power and honest people suffer for it!

Michaele
Girard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trs-recovery-service-telecheck/houston-texas-77056/trs-recovery-services-telecheck-trs-recovery-services-ripoff-telecheck-pay-checks-and-s-172447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content