Complaint Review: Tru Genix - Ultra Life - ecurves Clubhouse

• Reported By: Delaware Ohio
  • Tru Genix - Ultra Life - ecurves Clubhouse
    PO BOx 95668
    South Jordan, Utah

Tru Genix - Ultra Life - ecurves Clubhouse ripoff, dishonest, rude South Jordan Utah

I also ordered the free trial. I never received it, but I did receive a charge a few days later for $46.99 from "Tru Genix" and another charge appeared 3 days later from "e-curves" for $29.

I called the company immediately and was greeted by a VERY rude woman. I told her I had never received the trial offer I wanted the other charges removed from my account. She then said that wasn't going to happen, but she would give me a cancellation number for the Tru Genix, but I would have to log onto the e-curves website to cancel that (she gave me a bogus user id and password).

When I told her I thought the company was acting less than ethically, she laughed and said" Oh, well." and hung up on me before she gave me a cancellation number. When I tried to call back 5 seconds later, all operators were busy and I was on hold for 30 minutes before giving up.

Sarah
Delaware, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tru-genix-ultra-life-ecurves-clubhouse/south-jordan-utah-84095/tru-genix-ultra-life-ecurves-clubhouse-ripoff-dishonest-rude-south-jordan-utah-173960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content