Complaint Review: TWX Magazines Outlet USNEWSDIGIT

• TWX Magazines Outlet USNEWSDIGIT
    Fandango.com
    Internet

TWX Magazines Magazeoutlet USNEWSDIGIT Did not receive magazines Internet

I just canceled through the automated process and received a confirmation number.

I was supposed to get free magazines. I ordered them July 22, 2008 (10 months ago) through and offer at Fandango.com. I set an email alert so I would REMEMBER to cancel before my credit card would be charged.

I never received a single issue of the three magazines I ordered.

Hoping my cancelation goes through. This offer was a ripoff and the automated cancelation process was TRICKY, there are times when they continue to make offers to keep you from canceling where you think you should say YES. LISTEN carefully and say NO to each additional offer.

Millie
Glen Este, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twx-magazines-outlet-usnewsdigit/internet/twx-magazines-magazeoutlet-usnewsdigit-did-not-receive-magazines-internet-457370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content