Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Lucas — Michigan Michigan USA
UFIFA17Coins
Internet USA

UFIFA17Coins ufifa17coins.com fifa 17 coin scam ufifa17coins Michigan Internet

I contacted ufifa17coins.com via live support to ensure they had the coins in stock prior to purchase. I was assured delivery would be immediate. I send the funds over, get a confirmation email, and then I proceed to calmly wait for a couple of hours before following up.

I re-contact chat live and they "check on my order", then they proceed to paste a grammatically mutilated 3 sentenced paragraph to check back later because "coins on hotsale". I check back once a day for 5 days and then at the end of the fifth day I grow very weary of being strung along with the exact same copy and pasted repsonses so I request a refund or immediate delivery.

I am DENIED a refund saying to just keep waiting longer and am now filing a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

ufifa17coins.com will say whatever they need to say to get your money and then will make no effort to deliver a product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2016 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ufifa17coins/internet/ufifa17coins-ufifa17coinscom-fifa-17-coin-scam-ufifa17coins-michigan-internet-1301335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFIFA17Coins