Complaint Review: Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Business Group

• Reported By: Salem Arkansas
  • Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Business Group
    2303N 44th St.ste14-1712
    Phoenix, Arizona

Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Business Group - Lisa Marino ripoff signed me 5/23 @ $95.00 Chris Williams contacted me 6/1 charged $4995.00 for advertising-noone will follow through Phoenix Arizona

Lisa Marino phoned me on 5/23/07 because of an inquiry I made on the internet. On 6/1/07 received a call from Chris Williams,phone #602-956-3965. He was a smooth talker-talked me into getting the advertising for $4995.00. Said someone would call me back and walk me through the balance of procedures.

No one ever contacted me so phoned back in a few days and was informed I should call 888-859-0047-I phoned again on 6/7/07-was told I would have to have an appointment-talked to Jennifer and she said to call back on 6/11 and talk with Cheryl.

N0 one ever called me on 6/11- s0 called them and all I got was the run around. Pulled up the Ripoff Report and then noticed that Ultimate Business Solutions had the same phone # that was given me for a walk through-888-859-0047. I have several other phone #'s and names.Each time I made a phone call would documate.

Geneva
Salem, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimate-business-solutions-automated-business-group/phoenix-arizona-85011/ultimate-business-solutions-automated-business-group-lisa-marino-ripoff-signed-me-523-253831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content