Complaint Review: Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren Ultimate Wealth Package

• Reported By: Newbury Park California
  • Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren Ultimate Wealth Package
    ultimatewealthpackage.com
    Internet

Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren Ultimate Wealth Package I accepted the membership for Mark Warrens company Ultimatewealthpackage.com for an internet company. After navigating through his site I requested a refund. After trying to contact him to no avail, phone numbers disconnected, e-mails undeliverable I know I have been ripped off. Internet Internet

I went on the internet looking for an onling business. I found Ultimatewealthpackage.com also know as Mark Warren Ultimate wealth package. It is very professional looking and appealing. After reading their program I decided to purchase their package. After I paid for the program another requirement popped up requesting more money saying that it is necessary to purchase it. It was additional money.

I again purchased a monthly website for 9.95 and thought I was through. Then another popup wanted me to purchase another package that was required and needed for the site to be seen. Well I decided that if this was the requirements that I did not want it. I promptly cancelled my order and I received 2 e-mails asking me to keep on the program. I have since tried to contact the only to find that the support site I was to use to cancel came back as undeliverable.

Then I used the e-mails that were sent to me and used those to reply and they came back undeliverable. I then found a customer service phone number that they had listed to call and found that it is no longer in service. I have been trying for three days to contact them to no avail. I figured it was too soon for them to use the the credit card for the purchase but I was wrong. Now I can't get my money back.

I was then given this web site for fraudulent businesses by a friend and found Ultimatewealthpackage.com listed with the same complaint as mine. So this is a con that should be stopped. People are looking for home based businesses and I guess the sharks come out to get your money.

Jim
Newbury Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimate-wealth-package-mark-warren-ultimate-wealth-package/internet/ultimate-wealth-package-mark-warren-ultimate-wealth-package-i-accepted-the-membership-fo-278442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content